Sunday 13 February 2011

Primary research and more paper

 I really do not like this sculpture i designed, i hate the sharp edges and i hate the fact it looks very boring, some better lighting and a black background may fix the problem.


 It does however look more interesting from the inside lie most of my sculptures.
 I prefer this design much more because of the smooth curves, and the fact it looks so delicate like a leaf.



 i was coming home from university when i started seeing shapes in pretty much everything, i love this because of how it swirls inwards, i hope to incorporate that in my final design for the atrium. Looking up seeing a swirling pattern of paper
I even thought the design of this bin looked nice, and very organic and futuristic.










No comments:

Post a Comment